- Generate opportunities by seeking out solar project opportunities.
- Meet assigned account goals and key performance indicators as defined by management.
- Identify sales prospects, follow up on new leads, prepare presentations, and create proposals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with project developers, integrators, and EPC firms.
- Collect information for use in tracking and reporting.
- Prepare contracts in collaboration with management.
- Communicate new information and opportunities to appropriate company management.
- BS/BA Degree
- 2+ years of sales experience - familiarity with solar/PV market strongly preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of energy and/or construction project development and financing
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of sales, technical sales, and promotion techniques