The Asset Manager will report to the Manager of Asset Management and will oversee a portfolio of distributed generation solar projects.
- Generate and send out invoices, submit payment requests, and track accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Update the asset management tracking system and existing asset management reports
- Create and monitor budgets for internal compliance
- Manage documents for assigned assets, on board new assets into the software system
- Serve as the main customer interface for the solar portfolio, including data acquisition requests and preliminary contractual requests for rate discrepancies.
- Administer the asset management platform, providing correct permissions to users inside and outside the company.
- Respond to data requests from asset managers and outside parties, quantifying and analyzing historic operational data.
- Provide revenue allocations to collateral agency banks where there is confusion on what contract revenues pertain to.
- Partner with accounting team during debt payment intervals to ensure complete and timely debt payments to lenders and project operational vendors.
- Maintain files with running accounts of various parameters that are key indicators for the asset management team (costs, generation, recs, etc).
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Engineering.
- Strong mathematical skills and exceptional Excel skills.
- Minimum 2 years of Asset Management experience