Provides executive support to the key executives for core business entities.
- Manage complex activity, including coordination of appointments for executive(s) as well as, scheduling and rescheduling. Keep executives informed as required.
- Prepare a range of correspondence as directed by executives, including proof-reading of documents prepared by others.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences.
- Handle routine and nonroutine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by executive).
- Follow up on action items and report status to executives and meeting attendees.
- Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Provide detailed agendas and support for executive attending trade shows and conferences.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, time and expense reports).
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on company’s tools, processes and technology.
- Educate executives on new and existing technology/processes in order to support the company’s overall strategy.
- Record and monitor work requests for executive, self and other assigned staff.
- May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from executive team
- Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate.
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports as requested.