The Work IoT Solution Architect will work closely with the IoT Sales and Engineering (R&D) teams to map customer business needs of assigned key/strategic accounts and channel partners to Client's Connectivity and IoT solutions for integration with customers’ value chain. You will be responsible for delivering on-site technical engagements with partners and customers which will include pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer needs, creating/conducting technical presentations, developing system architectures. You will also conduct product/technology training, developing technical proposals, building proof-of-concept demonstrations, and assisting in configuration, testing and pilot deployment of suggest solutions. You will foster a winning relationship with customers and partners through trust and mutual respect. You will have technical expertise and customer focus, resulting in higher levels of design wins. You will work closely with internal customers (i.e. Regional/District Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Product Marketing Managers, and Technical Support Engineers) as well as Channel Partners & Key Accounts.
Additionally you will provide suggestions based on Voice of Customer to Product Managers and Strategic Business Units to guide future product enhancements and road maps and be knowledgeable and proactive in communicating observations about new markets and products, competitive information and technology trends to IoT Sales Management, Product Marketing and Strategic Business Units.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in: Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar technical disciplines.
- 7+ years of experience designing, developing production-grade systems.
- Demonstrated experience with embedded Linux operating environments, including its quirks.
- 4+ years of experience coding in C/C++, Python, shell scripting, on ARM Linux platforms.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and IoT Edge or similar cloud services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship.
- Domestic and international travel will be required (20%).