The analyst will work closely with the company’s senior leadership to build out service offerings to clients. This involves working on a variety of activities such as analyzing site feasibility for solar, designing solar arrays for commercial buildings, financial modeling, energy policy research, data analysis, and supporting the sales team by creating presentations, etc.
You will produce analysis on customer energy data, utility rates, and the client site to determine financial and technical feasibility of solar then help to advise the client on selecting a vendor. In addition, the Analyst will identify key new markets and services through research of state and federal policies and programs. There will also be regular work with partners - analyzing solar proposals, building comparison tools, and creating materials for partner onboarding process;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project finance, solar project development, with an electric utility, or completion of Masters degree program in engineering or public policy;
- Be ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable working in a small company environment.
- Strong analytical, research and data analysis skills, including comfort with Excel;
- Ability to work with limited information and generate value independently;
- Comfortable traveling regionally.