The Asset Manager will assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the solar facilities. You will manage and own all aspects of the commercial, technical and financial management of operating solar PV assets, monitor and execute on contractual and regulatory compliance matters related to operating assets, collaborate with and drive internal and external stakeholders supporting the management and operation of the assets, and track technical and financial metrics to maximize asset performance and drive operational improvements.
Additionally you will be responsible for owning the P&L and manage accounting support group to ensure proper books and records of operating assets, establishing and managing relationships with key project counter parties relationships, including but not limited to off-takers, site hosts, equity investors, lenders and regulatory contacts, and laisse with O&M group on an on-going basis to ensure compliance with service contracts and project requirements as well as HSE and regulatory policies.
The ideal candidate will be an advanced user of Excel.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in asset management or operations of solar PV assets
- Strong understanding of operation, management and financing of solar PV assets
- Baseline understanding of business, accounting, tax and financial matters
- Ability to effectively engage external stakeholders in discussions and negotiations pertaining to asset operations
- Excels in planning and organization of tasks and is able to execute on plans
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools and other relevant technology platforms