The Solar Project Engineer will perform and/or assist in the execution of all aspects of engineering for solar projects, including review of documentation, site inspections, technical due diligence, troubleshooting, and report creation. Responsibilities include design/engineering of solar electric systems, engineering calculations, production of construction documents, field assessments, feasibility reports, installation oversight,and system commissioning. Interface with clients, architects, utility representatives, and code officials, as well as hardware suppliers, installation contractors and civil/structural engineers.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience with PVsyst and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Behind the Meter and Interconnection
- 2+ years of experience designing solar PV systems
- Ability to work with single and three line diagrams