The Project Manager will lead projects of medium to large size and complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of large scale ground mounted solar PV projects in the US through the development, construction and commissioning stages.
• Lead and drive projects to successful outcomes within set timelines and to budgets.
• Coordinate project meetings and report to a Company Director.
• Facilitate complex business requirements.
• Develop detailed project plans and tracking progress against the plan.
• Take a lead role in budget and forecast management, including coordinating project prioritization, and performbudget vs. actual analysis.
• Proactively manage issues and risks.
• Communicate status to project stakeholders.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams.
• Identify new market opportunities across the US
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree in related field is essential.
• Project Management Certifications (PMP) are desirable but not required.
• Minimum of 4-5+ years project management experience in the solar sector essential.
• Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of projects and demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects from start to finish
• Proven ability to lead diverse project teams in multiple regions with little supervision
• Strong verbal and written communications skills is essential.
• Experience and expertise with MS Office (word, excel), MS Project, and PowerPoint.