The Service Operations Manager will drive and execute global process effectiveness for continuous improvement, customer service, and technical support for North American customers. The role will include high-level technical support, process development, administration reporting, customer solution coordination, and interaction with global operations, service, engineering and sales. The Service Operations Manager will also manage the field service team deployed to troubleshoot field issues and RMA process.
- BA/BS Degree (engineering a plus)
- Knowledge of solar PV technology used in residential, commercial, and utility applications.
- Experience with inverters (or power conversion), solar Balance of Systems, data monitoring solutions.
- 7-10 years of experience providing post-sales technical support, field service, maintenance, and troubleshooting complex electrical systems.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of team management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication skills