The Renewable Energy Project Manager is responsible for managing client power generation projects including wind, solar, gas and hydro as well as planning, land/site acquisition, public consultation and regulatory permitting. You will guide clients through the transmission line process to gain regulatory approvals, prepare proposals and detailed estimates in the power generation and transmission industries for land/site acquisition, public consultation, permitting and ancillary services, and be responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with client strategy, commitments and goals.
Additionally, you will prepare and submission of regulatory applications including AUC facility and power plant applications, development permit applications, agency applications, and prepare and coordinate of RFQ/RFP submissions.
- 3 - 5 years experience in the wind, solar, gas, transmission line or other power generation industries
- Strong knowledge of provincial and Canadian legislation regarding wind farm, solar farm, gas power and transmission line permitting
- In-depth knowledge of AUC PIP Applications and Rule 007 Applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects
- Experience working with project management software