The Regional Director of Sales will lead the charge of revenue for his/her region. You will act as sales leader and manager for the Massachusetts market, helping to recruit and grow the solar broker team in the state, and creating the environment and processes to optimize their efforts and output. You will be responsible for originating and managing a book of C&I solar deals and make a major impact on the company’s top line revenue.
You will manage the sales processes (i.e. CRM) in order to optimize the sales efforts, manage existing relationships and create new ones that lead to direct new solar projects and sales in the Massachusetts market while acting as the local sales and solar expert for the company, both internally and as a leading state representative. As Regional Director of Sales you will mine existing relationships and data towards new sales, create new categories of relationships, leading to increased deal activity, as well as meet and manage personal and regional sales targets.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience in the C&I solar industry in the MA market,
- Ability to identify and sell a new potential client to project start, can build a sales team, and can manage and harness the efforts of a sales team.
- Self-motivated with a high-level sales mentality
- An existing network or experience in the real estate market with a focus on C&I buildings and assets.
- Comfortable with regional and potentially inter-state travel
- Willingness to recruit and manage a team of solar brokers from differing backgrounds, experience levels, and state geographies
- Willingness to work from a remote and/or home satellite office