The Project Manager will lead projects of medium to large size and complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of large scale ground mounted solar PV projects in the US through the development, construction and commissioning stages.
You will be responsible for leading and driving projects to successful outcomes within set timelines and to budgets, coordinating project meetings and reporting to a Company Director, facilitating complex business requirements, and developing detailed project plans and tracking progress against the plan.
The project Manager is also responsible for taking a lead role in budget and forecast management, including coordinating project prioritization, and perform budget vs. actual analysis, proactively managing issues and risks, communicating status to project stakeholders, and providing leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in related field is essential.
- Project Management Certifications (PMP) are desirable but not required.
- Minimum of 4-5+ years project management experience in the solar sector essential.
- Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of projects and demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects from start to finish
- Proven ability to lead diverse project teams in multiple regions with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communications skills is essential.Experience and expertise with MS Office (word, excel), MS Project, and PowerPoint