The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for research, sourcing, and screening of candidates in the renewable energy industry. He or she will track and maintain an active pipeline of candidates and clients through a web based applicant tracking system. Source candidates through a variety of channels, including internal ATS, external job boards, user groups, niche sites, networking sites, and cold calling. Build, cultivate, and manage professional relationships at the director and vice president level.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada for any employer without restriction. No Sponsorship required.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years full life cycle recruiting (previous experience with recruiting, candidate research, or sourcing preferred)
- Develop pipelines to evaluate and select passive and immediate need candidates for Hiring Managers to review.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail Ability to manage work – effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately by prioritizing workload and scheduling interviews.
- Proven ability to develop and document a candidate search strategy, and follow that strategy through to results.
- Strong communication skills – Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups.
- Manages client expectations with savvy and confidence.
- Keeps clear line of communication open between role and Hiring Manager.
- Keeps up to date status on all candidate and is available to convey that status as needed.
- Advanced understanding of and experience with Internet Research techniques.
- Software application experience to include MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Internet.
- The Recruiter is responsible for identifying candidates in renewable energy, assessing skill sets, interviewing, verifying reference information and coordinating all requirement qualification, interview and hiring processes.