Renewable Project Manager will be responsible for projects in multiple US locations. This position requires a strong knowledge of the solar and renewable energy markets and skills in identifying, pre-qualifying, and executing on development opportunities. The Developer will support sales and development activities across a variety of jurisdictions. Role will include sourcing of land acquisition opportunities, permitting, interconnection, PPA and contract negotiations and project implementation.
- Assist in the develop and implementation of business development and sales activities to identify, qualify, and secure prospects for new solar PV opportunities in the USA.
- Assist in all aspects of solar PV project management including: business development planning, project scheduling, and internal reports on all activities necessary to achieve objectives.
- Complete due diligence of opportunities including site visits, site analysis, and interconnection screening.
- Serve as a point of contact with customers, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the successful identification, preparation, positioning, preparation, and issuance of winning proposals and presentations.
- Generate project submittals for quality assurance, technical accuracy, and customer oriented solutions.
- 2+ years of successful solar experience driving business development to develop and secure solar PV sites.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Energy, Engineering or other related field. Master's/MBA preferred.
- Understanding of and passion for renewable energy systems.
- Demonstrated business development and relationship management skills.
- Specific knowledge of and experience in various solar markets is desired,
- Understanding of structured finance concepts.
- Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency. Knowledge of energy analysis software desirable.