The Sales Engineer will be responsible for sales and marketing with the construction segment of our clients's company. You will be responsible for researching the solar industry’s construction segment and identify the top players in the market.Additionally you will develop a strategy for building a pipeline of prospects, initiating contact with key decision makers at pre-qualified target prospects, engaging, and developing relationships with target prospects, and working closely with prospects to understand their key goals and objectives.
You will fully articulate the value proposition to prospective customers, create quotes and proposals, hand off contracted projects to the engineering team, log all communications in the CRM, and continually add value to the organization beyond your day-to-day tasks. The successful candidate will closely study past sales data to determine price points for services, and attend tradeshows, networking events, and meetings in client offices.
- 2+ years sales experience.
- 1+ years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Understands engineering & installation of solar PV systems.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.