The Service Engineering Manager will drive continuous improvements in products shipped and serviced by the Company by working with service, product and R&D teams within the Company and Asia. The main focus is on engineering analysis and corrective actions to improve product reliability, customer experience and cost efficiency.
As Manager you will lead a small staff and be hands on in lab, field and with R&D departments. The successful candidate must be a problem solver and have ability to envision issues, improvements, and ensure execution and measurement of improvements. You will be customer facing and travel to the field on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for site engineering analysis using tools and test equipment. You will also be familiar and trained for safety around live PV equipment in lab and field and provide excellent data analysis. As Manager you will to present data, engineering solutions, and action plans etc both internally and externally.
- BS Degree (engineering a plus)
- Knowledge of solar PV technology used in residential, commercial, and utility applications.
- Experience with power electronics
- 7-10 years of service engineering and troubleshooting complex electrical systems.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of team management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication skills
- Speak fluent Mandarin
- Excel and PowerPoint nimble
Must be legally entitled to work in the US without Sponsorship.