The CAD Designer will be responsible for designing Solar array systems for C&I and Utility projects for our leading EPC client in Toronto, ON. You will take on a ownership of assigned projects to Provide efficiency and accuracy in CAD drawings. You will communicate any emerging issues which are likely to impact safety, cost, schedule, quality/design integrity, or construct-ability.
The CAD Designer will have the ability to create templates and CAD procedures to be used by other staff while analyzing work flows and assist in creating process changes. You will be responsible for analyzing and modifying bill of materials using engineering change bulletins, coordinate drawing development with design team and other staff and develop and prepare design sketches while preparing component drawings and assembly drawing from sketches.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
- Master's of Electrical Engineering preferred
- EIT Designation, working towards P.Eng
- 2-3 years experience designing Solar Array's / manufacturing support for solar products.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills