As Vice President of Sales, Energy Storage you will be Leading and developing a team of Sales professionals to identify new market opportunities while supporting the business and establishing sales processes, KPI’s, and managing the sales team. You will oversee daily sales operations and strategies to meet and/or exceed set targets at the company level, while managing and driving sales forward under their own accounts. You will have a demonstrated track record of successfully
developing and negotiating sizable contracts, and a leader eager to make the move to a fast-paced, innovative firm with trajectory for growth.
You will focus on identifying markets and business models for DER deployment, and create campaigns to pursue those markets, recruit, hire, mentor, and train new sale representatives, while managing his/her own accounts, develop business processes to manage leads/potentials throughout the sales process, work as part of a cross-functional project development team that includes project finance, operations, legal, marketing and communications to secure new business, and define and manage deal risks, contingencies, and risk mitigation strategies.
As VP of Sales you will maintain a revenue and margin quota, identify business stakeholders and effectively communicate project status, activities, schedules, and deliverables, facilitate follow-up meetings with internal teams to resolve issues, facilitates deal structuring, develop and take ownership of creating opportunities within assigned accounts and/or geographic focus area, and develop, maintain, and expand relationships with all levels in an account.
Must be legally entitled to work in the US for any employer without restriction. No sponsorship provided.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in energy services and/or renewable energy industry
- 10+ years of consultative and/or complex sales experience
- Experience working with public sector or governmental agencies
- Experience working with or for engineering, architectural, and/or design-build firms
- Experience in management consulting or strategy consulting
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient in knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, CRM, and cloud based software solutions.
- Ability to Travel 50% of the time