The Project Manager will lead projects of medium to large size and complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of large scale ground mounted solar PV projects in the US through the development, construction and commissioning stages.
Lead and drive projects to successful outcomes within set timelines and to budgets.
• Coordinate project meetings and report to a Company Director.
• Facilitate complex business requirements.
• Develop detailed project plans and tracking progress against the plan.
• Take a lead role in budget and forecast management, including coordinating project prioritization, and perform budget vs. actual analysis.
• Proactively manage issues and risks.
• Communicate status to project stakeholders.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams.
• Identify new market opportunities across the US
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree in related field is essential.
• Project Management Certifications (PMP) are desirable but not required.
• Minimum of 4-5+ years project management experience in the solar sector essential.
• Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of projects and demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects from start to finish
• Proven ability to lead diverse project teams in multiple regions with little supervision
• Strong verbal and written communications skills is essential.
• Experience and expertise with MS Office (word, excel), MS Project, and PowerPoint.
Please contact me with any questions: