The Solar Project Manager will be responsible for developing Utility Scale projects through to NTP. You will take on project development tasks related to transmission distribution, interconnection agreements, environmental studies, project permitting, resource assessment, equipment selection, and contract negotiation. You lead, manage, and create proposal documents and RFI’s/RFP’s and have a deep understanding of utility permitting, renewable energy state incentives, solar federal regulations, solar grants and subsidy opportunities.
As project Manager you will be the primary point of contact with clients and partners.
- B.S. Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of utility-scale or large commercial solar project
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for renewable energy and solar projects
- Knowledge of power purchase contracts, real estate documents, transmission, interconnection procedures, and environmental permitting.
- Experience modeling projects, budgeting projects, and understanding of project finance.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, and achieve time goals, deliver results
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Ability to travel up to 25% within assigned territory