The Business Development Manager will support the energy business with overall responsibility of the micro-inverter products. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers. You will work with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements while securing sales revenue and customer contracts. Role will collaborate with fulfillment operations, and marketing teams - role will also be primary driver of key supplier qualification and development.
In addition, you will be responsible for planning and modifying products to meet customer needs and will help clients solve problems by recommending improved systems showing how changes will improve system efficiency and production. As Business developer you will assist in researching and developing new products related to micro-inverters, communications/controls and integrated storage solutions, and be responsible for understanding sales strategies, product introduction plans, schedules and budgets that will support the development and direction of this segment.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
● 3+ years professional experience in Solar power Industry
● 3+ years with engineering/technology experience
● 3+ years with technical support experience
● 3+ years of experience in micro-inverter and or PV panel level power conversion products
● Strong knowledge in micro-inverter products required.
● Ability to travel up to 50%
for our job postings!