You will work closely with other electrical, mechanical and software engineers when delivering solutions to projects and 10% of time you will travel internationally to help commissioning your work at large solar, wind, energy storage or hybrid power plants. You will have strong knowledge of TCP/IP network communication devices and protocols and grasp of cyber security principles and practices in software products. You will be experienced or have knowledge of SCADA standards and products as well as have working experience with Modern software development management tools including JIRA, GIT and Confluence.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar fields.
- Experience with electrical, energy or power systems.
- Proficient in coding Java as the main programming language for over 3 years.
- Passionate about renewable energy.
- Attention to details and good time management skill. Ability to multi-tasking and engage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of data science and machine learning