The Solar Project Manager will be responsible for managing Utility Scale projects through to NTP and construction. You will take on project management tasks related to transmission distribution, interconnection agreements, environmental studies, project permitting, resource assessment, equipment selection, and contract negotiation. You lead, manage, and create proposal documents and RFP’s for EPCs/construction contractors and subcontractors and have a deep understanding of utility permitting. As Project Manager you will be the primary point of contact with the project developer clients and partners.
- B.S. Degree preferred
- 7+ years of utility-scale solar project management.
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for renewable energy and EPC solar projects
- Knowledge of EPC contracts, transmission, interconnection procedures, and environmental permitting.
- Experience budgeting and estimating projects
- Must have the ability to manage projects, and achieve time goals, deliver results
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Ability to travel up to 25% within assigned territory