The Manager Director of Origination & Finance will be focused on Utility Scale and Energy Storage projects in the US. You will focus on identifying and originating projects and working with relevant market participants including managing research, proposal development, financial analytics, and participation in RFPs and similar processes.
You will be responsible for Financial Modeling and will be expected to have strong command over tax equity and project finance modeling concepts and should be able to lead and guide complex modeling projects, you will understand financial structuring including developing debt, tax equity and project equity structures that allow the company to most efficiently finance projects while contributing to project finance execution including leading the origination, negotiating and closing project finance transactions. You will be responsible for term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes while providing Business Development support for the BD team in evaluating finance-able deals and in developing competitive bid pricing based on optimization of capital sources.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience negotiating and closing complex financial agreements
- Undergraduate degree required with focus in Finance.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
- Ability to set and meet realistic deadlines.