As General Manager you will join one of the leading solar inverter manufacturers in the US and Canada and help lead a well-established, fast paced, team-oriented organization by directing all operations for
both Commercial and Utility-Scale sales and optimizing business workflows. With full P&L responsibilities, you will analyze data to look at trends and find problems, develop and prepare Key Performance Indicators for
weekly meetings and ensure that company policies are followed.
As General Manager you will monitor operation metrics to ensure efficiency and profitability, create new company policies and processes, ensure a sustainable supply chain, monitor employee production and satisfaction, and set team and individual goals.
Additionally you will work closely with the executive team to grow market share with a focus on customer success and service. You will help with hiring, training, and development of employees.
● Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
● 10+ years of successful general management experience in solar and battery energy storage manufacturing
● Knowledge of industry verticals; C&I, utility, residential
● Experience managing cross-functional teams in sales, product management, marketing, and engineering.
● Ability to analyze & optimize a process
● Results driven and ability to communicate
● Ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency
● Great planning and project management skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment