As Financial Analyst in the renewable industry you will join our client to assist in building investment models used in the underwriting and evaluation of investment opportunities, maintain investment-to-actual analyses for existing investments, including monitoring and review of borrower reporting deliverables, support corporate financial planning & analysis, support production of internal underwriting analyses, and support the exit of investments to third party investors.
Additionally you will support the maintenance of operating models for projects that the company has control over, maintain critical data systems, work with other functional teams across the organization to support the monitoring and reporting of Company’s current investment portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Renewable projects and motivated to accelerate the pace of green energy projects and reduce the world’s carbon footprint.
- Minimum 1-2 years professional experience in similar role
- Preference for experience in finance, renewable energy and/or lending
- Team player who can manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to rapidly-changing deal and development demands
- Exceptional Excel skills, with strong preference for individual that has built financial models for renewable energy projects
- Fundamental understanding of project finance, particularly in the context of alternative energy investments
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred