The Project Development lead will be responsible for preparing and present comprehensive solar strategies to clients, often advising C-suite level executives on how to go solar. This will focus on conducting analysis on customer energy data, utility rates, and the client site to determine financial
and technical feasibility of the solar project, building financial models to illustrate various financing solutions available to clients, highlighting the various value streams of solar, and managing solar RFPs using the client’s solar procurement platform.
Additionally, the Project Development lead will analyze solar proposals from solar partners, building comparison tools, and advising the client on selecting a vendor, support the sales team on presentations and policy research, and help grow the company's Solar pipeline.
You will be an ambitious self motived individual with a passion for Solar energy. This position will be working along side a small remote team and requires an individual that does not need to be micromanaged.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in solar project development, solar project finance, or other relevant technical or research roles
- MBA preferred, but not required
- self-motivated with a go-getter mentality; experienced in small organizations preferred;
- Strong analytical, research and data analysis skills, including comfort with Excel and Power Point
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information
- Comfortable working remotely, with access to physical offices in NYC and Boston
- Comfortable traveling regionally.