As Director of Business Development you will bring expertise as a seasoned Sales professional with a strong background in the development of new business clients, and superior service delivery that increases revenue and growth for our client's energy products. You will be responsible for redesigning the sales process and removing ineffective strategies for the sales team while introducing more technologically sound policies. The successful candidate will be a team player implementing new techniques and strategies with the goal to increase B2B and DOD revenue and position as the leading US manufacturer of power inverters, converters, chargers, and dischargers.
You will understand the technical aspects of existing products, services, and capabilities, work with existing clients in account management role to evaluate and needs and wants, generate high-quality sales leads and follow up based on energy market experience, create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solutions for prospective clients, and manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data we receive through digital channels.
Additionally you will identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to the team and set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or related field required
- Previous sales experience required
- 10+ years’ experience in the power / technology industry
- Proven record of meeting sales or customer satisfaction goals
- Prior sales experience in power inverters, converters, chargers, and dischargers a major consideration
- Experience with government sales a plus
- Familiarity with project development / management solutions a plus
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy Federal / State / Local incentives a plus