As Quality Inspector you will collaborate with the construction team to ensure electrical construction is completed at a high level of quality. Working with the Electrical Superintendent you will run the Quality Plan throughout their work inspection, act as an intermediary, between the contractor and the subcontractor, regarding the work quality of electrical, and identify quality issues and deviations points in the overall quality.
You will provide solutions to complex problems and ensure adherence to process involving materials quality and environmental restrictions, supervise the process of solving a problem until it is completely resolved, and write non-compliances reports, when necessary.
Additionally you will support the project members in the implementation of the Quality Plan, ensure the validity of documents related to the quality and monitors them, conduct independent inspections in accordance with the Execution Procedures and ITP’s, and lead the quality inspections team overseeing subcontractor’s and make the necessary inspections to ensure quality delivery of projects.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. No sponsorship provided.
- Bachelor's degree or College/Technical Diploma specializing in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 8 years' experience in similar positions, specializing in Power Systems
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Experience with working with substation or collection systems is an asset
- Experience working with high voltage is an asset