The Field Engineer will coordinate the installation of wind turbines and/or solar panels on site. The successful candidate will have experience as an expert in electrical construction, with the assistance of the Project Manager, you will prepare the contracts required for the execution and control of the work for Subcontractors, suppliers and consultants and assist the Superintendent in the coordination of electrical engineering activities.
You will be responsible for the validation of progress for the project and produce a periodic monitoring report while coordinating construction works in collaboration with the Superintendent, Environmental Engineer, subcontractors, municipal and regional representatives, and the client representative. You will develop and implement the quality control program for the electrical phase of the project, coordinate work compliance inspections, ensure that technical procedures are applied to the work performed on site in collaboration with the Project Engineer, and track purchases, reception and inventory of materials required to complete the work.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 8 years experience in similar positions, specializing in Power Systems
- Working experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with working with substation or collection systems is an asset
- Experience working with high voltage is an asset