The Professional Engineer will play a key role in project design and management.
This position is responsible for overseeing and reviewing a high volume of residential solar roof installation CAD plan sets. The successful candidate will review and analyze plan-sets then provide a structural letter along with an engineering stamp so that we may request building permits for each project.
- Provide construction-related analysis and stamped review of residential rooftop solar installations.
- Perform inspections of residential plan sets to check for code compliance.
- Manage a team of CAD representatives who will operate under your license to review plan sets.
- Manage CAD representatives who create residential solar roof top designs which will then be reviewed by the PE
- Provide timelines and project updates to clients on a consistent and timely basis.
- Applicants must be a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related engineering field – civil or structural with 3+ years of full-time engineering experience.
- Prior project engineering or construction project management a plus.
- Adaptable attitude and willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Well organized with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.