As the Community Solar Channel Sales person you will perform sales by utilizing your network and identify, pitch and build relationships with potential partners and/or customers in key North East Regional markets through cold-calling, networking, attending Tradeshows, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You will deepen and expand relationships and new and existing business relationships while integrating information, resources, and activities within the region, and participate in the formulation of the sales contract, negotiations and contract confirmation.
You will develop specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in execution, provide regular reporting to sales management, including sales activities, pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, competitive activity, and sales results.
Additionally you will efficiently and pro-actively manage relationships providing quotations, shepherding orders through the company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis, oversee workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics related to Region sales, and be responsible for customer support during entire sales cycle.
- Previous experience in the PV industry and familiarity with the solar energy market is highly desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college desired
- Minimum 2 years direct sales
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software and sales tools