The Vice President of Residential Operations to oversee our field and inside operations for a fast growing solar company. This position will report directly to the Executive Vice President and CEO. The goal of this position is to lead our operation departments towards achieving optimal growth, profitability and market targets.
- Ensure optimum efficiency and maximum generation availability of the company's current and future solar projects
- Ensure that contracts with service providers are effectively managed on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure field operations and internal personnel follow proper safety protocols and complete their work with a Safety First attention to detail and procedures
- Oversee selection, productivity, and professional development of all Solar Operations personnel
- Ensure solar projects that are operated by internal staff are effectively managed from Scheduling to Procurement and Installation
- Drive and enforce key approval processes, ensuring there is proper transparency with operations decisions and activities
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across Safety, Performance, Financial, Process and People areas for Operations personnel and ensure the solar team is held accountable to the defined KPIs
- Responsible for properly aligning key managers' compensation with metrics and goals
- Additional duties as required
Required Skill & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the renewable energy industry
- 5+ years experience leading a large division or region.
- Experience with Solar Installation Management, Scheduling Installations, Project Management, Design, Logistics, Fleet and Procurement.
- Strategy, goal setting, and budget management required.
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to use independent judgment and discretion
- Extensive experience with budget and cost management