The Community Solar and Commercial Developer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of accounts for Solar Power Purchase Agreements. Identify and qualify potential solar PPA customers, participate in the negotiation of the deal, and ensure customer satisfaction through delivery and post-sale. Develop and close structured energy transactions designed to meet customers’ financial and regulatory challenges. Manage sales relationships with key decision makers with industrial, government, and commercial customers. Develop and implement sales plan consistent with key business objectives. Assist in developing marketing strategies and tactics designed to maximize sales opportunities. Prioritize opportunities to maximize sales, execute structured transactions, and negotiate final sales.
The Developer is responsible for prospecting, pricing, qualifying, negotiating, and servicing major customers within the assigned territory.
- BS/BA Degree
- 3+ years of direct sales experience
- 3+ years of solar power purchase agreements, energy commodity, or energy services services
- Experience closing solution sales in a highly competitive market
- Ability to develop and refine appropriate strategies for sales pipeline and account planning
- Excellent verbal, written, negotiation, and analytical skills