The Solar Project Development Manager will lead all aspects of solar project development for distributed generation projects, including site control, permitting and interconnection, as well as preparing projects for financing and construction. As Development Manager, candidate will also work on opening new target markets. Duties include:
- Prepare and review key site control and revenue contracts.
- Manage interconnection process as primary point of contact with the utility
- Engage with development partners and vendors supplying resources during project development
- Evaluate and understand local programs supporting solar and storage projects; including analysis of new markets
- Determine development path and attend public meetings to achieve state and local project approvals.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and schedules. Provide concise summary reports and status updates to the management team
* BS/BA Degree
* 5+ years of solar PV experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Willing to travel as needed
* Clean driving license