As Senior Performance Analyst you will be responsible for the performance metrics of distributed
generation solar assets. You will be an expert at analysis of operating assets, management of third party O&M service providers, and performance reporting. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ongoing optimization of assets.
You will have a detailed understanding of electrical engineering, solar equipment, and solar monitoring platforms, oversee the day-to-day operations of the solar facilities, ongoing performance analysis of operating solar assets, find root causes of underperformance and provide options for corrective actions, prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports, liaison between Asset Management team, third-party O&M partners, and manage O&M Contractor for annual maintenance, corrective maintenance, and performance metrics.
Additionally you will perform technical on-boarding of new assets into AM, including into our monitoring platform, internal software tools, and ensuring completeness of all documentation, perform tasks as assigned by AM department, and interact with cross-functional teams in the organization.
- 1-3 years of experience in the solar industry
- Technical understanding of solar PV equipment and technology
- Experience with DAS systems, performance analytics
- Understanding and ability to analyze PVsyst reports
- Avid Excel user
- Baseline understanding of business, accounting, tax and financial matters
- Familiarity with Data Acquisition Systems