The Director of Energy Storage will be a subject matter expert to enhance company service offerings while growing the division by developing, reviewing and guiding the formatting, content, structure and final products delivered to clients related to energy storage. You will always strive to improve service offering by assessing competitor’s offerings, market needs to evolve and grow the energy storage services, serving as the main point of contact for clients, as Director you must be prepared to continuously learn and receive training with the purpose of ensuring a deep expertise in battery energy storage and support both technical and commercial needs of the clients.
The Director also executes Company's clients’ projects by coordinating the work across departments, accessing direct resources and serving as an individual contributor. It is expected that the Director will leverage the support to develop a project execution framework and develop necessary hiring requisitions that belong to the Storage service line. Projects are on time, on budget and within scope.
Additionally you will provide guidance, mentoring and oversight to the energy storage services team, develop, review, price and assist in negotiating contracts that support client engagements, coordinate resources across business units to deliver an experience to clients, assess market trends and competitor offerings to constantly evolve the company’s services to ensure industry leading experiences for our clients, and review and approve all reports, documents and deliverables to client related to energy storage.
You will provide guidance to internal support teams to ensure market leading insights, lead all energy storage related technical and commercial content development, continuously research topics related to energy storage and stay updated on the latest technical developments, read appropriate relevant technical publications and specialized newsletters, attend technology conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, electrical or chemical preferred.
- Experience within the energy storage industry, preferably technical roles supporting project development or EPC.
- Management experience of technical teams, 3-5 years minimum.
- High level of proficiency in Office applications, especially Excel, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Understanding of battery technologies, with a major focus on lithium-ion.
- Familiarization with the storage industries including the industry structure and manufacturing equipment
- Master's Degree in Engineering preferred