As Vice President of Sales and Marketing you will set the overall strategy to achieve company revenue generation and growth initiatives while providing strong leadership. You will oversee and support the global commercial team including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Business Development for Solar and Energy Storage.
You will manage client relationships and close development opportunities, build executive level relationships across a client base in multiple countries with a geographic concentration in North America and India, solve sales challenges and achieve sales targets throughout 2021 and influence the Long Range Plan while positioning the company's business development objectives globally with clients, partners and other stakeholders. You will also manage worldwide marketing budget and coordinate the company's participation in all international Trade Shows, webinars and virtual events, launch active social media campaigns, including strategy and content generation and act as a Brand Ambassador for the company.
Additionally you will set annual KPIs, objectives and commission plans for each member, provide leadership, mentorship, and systems to ensure team success, hold team members accountable for sales targets, and serve as a member of the company's Executive Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, technology or related technical field.
- Master’s Degree in business or engineering (Preferred).
- Proven ability to identify, initiate, negotiate, and close complex deals with customers.
- Proven ability to recruit, direct and manage sales, marketing and BD teams to exceed quotas consistently.
- Experience formulating and implementing sales and positioning strategy and tactics in a competitive
- environment within the solar energy and storage sectors.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- A slight preference to any bi-lingual speaker.
- Knowledge of systems including Salesforce, SharePoint, Teams and other standard business applications.