As Marketing Manager you will work with sales, product management and engineering to create a cohesive identity and branding impact in the market. You will collaborate with Product Team to maintain up-to-date and consistent product documentation and customer facing content, drive marcom calendar of planned activities for fiscal year to ensure steady, volume of quality market and customer impacts., and drive and manage the company website (with contractor) content, refine and continually improve primary company presentations (typically Power Point) including modern techniques and creative elements (Company introduction, product line etc.).
Additionally you will analyze marketing, sales, and product data to determine areas of improvement/focus, expand and maximize industry media engagement and participation for product promotion and announcements, work to create marketing collaborations with customers and then secure maximum visibility and impact in the market, team with key marketing suppliers for execution of exhibitions and events for maximum customer engagement and marketing impacts. Be the leader for execution of exhibitions and events, and be the creative leader in North America for new content such as videos (training, promotional, educational, company team/culture etc.), banner ads, print ads etc.
- 2 year AA degree or 4 year college degree related to marketing.in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience related to technical presentations and/or marketing
- Proven experience creating content, using modern digital tools, video production, graphics, promotional materials
- 2 years of experience with solar industry in related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, creator of content
- Teamwork skills across all functions
- CRM skills and experience (SalesForce, SAP, Mail Chimp are ideal)
- Multiplexer, agile, speed and problem solving oriented, systematic, organized, able to travel occasionally and with short notice for events.