As the Customer Support Engineer you will mainly focus on solar energy in the Customer Services team to ensure that all clients receive timely resolution to issues. The Customer Service Engineer is in charge of Customer projects and relationships, responsible for coordinating multiple work streams to ensure on-time delivery of Customer projects and ensures the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
In this role you will work with clients and internal teams to address customization needs and further the product development of existing lines of business. You will build and sustain strong client relationships, manage feasibility, deadlines and quality of Customer projects implementation, manage feasibility and implementation of Customer specific requests, KPIs and analyses to customize the solutions environment, and manage project review meetings with the Customer.
Additionally you will assess Customer needs and ensure the highest level of reactivity (new KPI, new analysis, report creation, etc.), present and help the Customer to quickly familiarize with new features in product, assist Customers along the way on current and future projects, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, report and escalate to management as needed.
- Engineering school / university
- IT background and interest
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the Renewables market - several years in Operations management experience required
- More than 5 years proven working experience in Projects and Customer Relationship management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational and analytical skills