The Technical Asset Manager will be responsible for Technical performance and financial reporting for Commercial Solar projects. You will lead the asset management team and manage commercial solar portfolios to ensure optimal generation and financial performance, prioritize and successfully delegate work across multiple projects with a focus on optimizing portfolio performance and exceeding customer expectations, monitor performance, weather, and alerts from operating assets, and manage solar portfolio to ensure performance at or above forecasted production by finding, diagnosing and resolving technical system issues.
Additionally you will review performance reports and project specific performance data to Investigate issues and initiate actions to improve performance, create and publish detailed reports that show overall portfolio performance, directly oversee contracts and RFQs with third-party O&M providers, track and ensure compliance and adherence to project contracts and other documentation, and clearly communicate relevant project information to internal and external stake holders.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel required
- 5-7 years of solar asset management experience with large projects over $5 million
- Experience with performance data analysis, reporting, and presentation
- Familiarity with asset management software systems and third part monitoring platforms
- Experience negotiating and overseeing O&M contracts with third-party vendors