Renewable Project Manager will be responsible for projects in multiple US locations. This position
requires a strong knowledge of the solar and renewable energy markets, primarily in New York,
PJM, Texas, Utah, and California. The Project Manager will support sales and development
activities across a variety of jurisdictions. This role will include support of land acquisition, option
signing, local permitting processes, interconnection applications, interaction with third party
engineering firms, PILOT agreements and negotiations, various other contract negotiations and
● Assist in the development activities in New York, PJM, ERCOT for Solar Projects
● Assist in all aspects of solar PV project management including project scheduling,
expense reporting, task order approvals and internal reports on all activities necessary to
● Support Engineering activities: SHPO, ALTA Survey, Topo, Wetlands
● Manage Town Permitting, PILOT agreements, DEC stormwater permits.
● Complete due diligence of opportunities including site visits, site analysis, and
● Manage and Support the Community Solar activities for NY projects.
● Serve as a point of contact with customers, consultants, and subcontractors.
● Contribute to the successful identification, preparation, positioning, preparation, and
issuance of board approval presentations.
● Generate project submittals for quality assurance, technical accuracy, and customer-
● 3+ years of successful solar experience driving development activities.
● BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Energy, Engineering or other related field & Master's / MBA preferred.
● Understanding of and passion for renewable energy systems.
● Demonstrated business development and relationship management skills.
● Specific knowledge of and experience in various solar markets is desired,
● Understanding of structured finance concepts.
● Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
● Advanced MS Office proficiency. Knowledge of energy analysis software desirable.
● Smartsheets, Salesforce, Energy Acuity, Velocity Suite software desirable.
Please contact me with any questions: