As Renewable Project Manager will be responsible for projects in multiple US locations but primarily in New York, PJM, Texas, Utah, and California supporting sales and development activities across a variety of jurisdictions including support of land acquisition, option signing, local permitting processes, interconnection applications, interaction with third party engineering firms, PILOT agreements and negotiations, various other contract negotiations and project implementation.
You will also be responsible for assisting in the development activities in New York, PJM, ERCOT for Solar Projects, assisting in all aspects of solar PV project management including project scheduling, expense reporting, task order approvals and internal reports on all activities necessary to achieve objectives, support Engineering activities: SHPO, ALTA Survey, Topo, Wetlands, and manage Town Permitting, PILOT agreements, DEC stormwater permits.
Additionally you will complete due diligence of opportunities including site visits, site analysis, and interconnection screening, manage and Support the Community Solar activities for NY projects, serve as a point of contact with customers, consultants, and subcontractors, contribute to the successful identification, preparation, positioning, preparation, and issuance of board approval presentations, and generate project submittals for quality assurance, technical accuracy, and customer-oriented solutions.
● 3+ years of successful solar experience driving development activities.
● BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Energy, Engineering or other related field.
● Understanding of and passion for renewable energy systems.
● Demonstrated business development and relationship management skills.
● Specific knowledge of and experience in various solar markets is desired,
● Understanding of structured finance concepts.
● Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
● Advanced MS Office proficiency. Knowledge of energy analysis software desirable.
● Proficient with essential tools including MS Office Suite, Smartsheets, Energy Acuity,
Velocity Suite, WoodMac, etc.
for our job postings!