As Renewable Energy Project Lead you will establish the Renewable Energy business through development partnerships, M&A work, and organic initiatives. You will be responsible for valuation and modeling of Renewable project economics using typical forecasting methods and tools (Excel), analysis of Renewable Energy data across markets to develop insights supporting management decision making, preparation of presentations to communicate ideas, concepts, context, and / or project recommendations to the management team, delivering presentations and project recommendations to management team, and assist in identifying business opportunities, and seeking strategic solutions that align with long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or similar
- Three to six years of relevant work experience in the Renewable Energy industry
- An entrepreneurial / start-up environment, or in an analytical, strategic, or business consulting role
- Strong technical competency on MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Three to six years of experience in the Renewable Energy industry or working in an entrepreneurial / start-up environment