As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the over all strategy of Product Marketing and Communications in conjunction with the Sales and Product Management team. You will undertake and understand the full potential of technology and the trends in Client markets. You will be responsible for supporting the business results by overseeing all steps in the product, system or service life cycle including development, launch, maintenance, pricing and profitability of the product portfolio in the US, manage both the launch of new Product and the life cycle from phase-in to phase-out, collaborate with the Sales team to define marketing plans, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives, and drive profitability of the product portfolio by defining pricing guidelines and market position.
Additionally you will support the Sales team and the Sales Engineers to present value propositions to customers and facilitate rapid profitable global growth, conduct product research & development (R&D) to propose and evaluate product feasibility projects and roadmaps for new products, coordinate market analyses with sales team members and defining appropriate forecasts and plans, evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data and demonstrating high attention to details, ensuring the accuracy of work completed, and providing technical and commercial support to the wider Sales team in critical or special negotiations.
You will also be responsible for supporting sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team, evaluating competitive products, capabilities and technologies as well as other factors affecting the present and future status of the business, and guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills, knowledge and competencies of the Sales team.
- More than 5 years of experience in the industry, working as Product Manager or technical field expert.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge and experience of five years in solar industry
- Demonstrated experience in product and/or service marketing and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP, Microsoft Office, Sales Force and AutoCAD
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills..
- 2 years of experience in technical sales and/or marketing capacity.
- Solar inverters design experience.