As EVI Specialist you will develop new business and partnerships in North America with an immediate goal of increasing market share in the US. You will be focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction while coordinating sales activities and managing resolution of specific customer problems, manage and oversee sales and business development aspects of EV Charge business, define and propose sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process, lead the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities and identifying a target for each solution element, and proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
Additionally you will establish and develop account relationships based on a defined strategy acting as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims, plan, facilitate and conduct customer negotiations, develop, maintain and share detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends and competition, sells products and solutions to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business unit(s), and monitor customers, market and competitor activity, ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented and provide consistent feedback to the teams on the needs of potential customers and partners.
- Require BA, BEE or BS with minimum of 5+ years sales experience within the EV/Renewables.
- Knowledge of solar market customers in US territory
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written and presentation skills to all levels in an organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage time.
- Technical aptitude.
- Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion when required, which might include weekends.
- Ability to mentor/train new sales representatives.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, selling and negotiation skills.