The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for building out the distribution and channel networks for the residential inverter product line. You will develop, implement and manage the strategy focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction while coordinating the sales activities. You will also be responsible for participating in development of sales strategies including long term planning for Client accounts, defining and proposing sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process, leading the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, and proposing recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
Additionally you will establish and develop account relationships based on a defined strategy while acting as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims, plan, facilitate and conduct customer negotiations, develop, maintain and share detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends and competition, and sell solutions and services focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business unit(s) while monitoring competitive offerings.
- Require BA, BEE or BS with minimum of 5+ years sales experience in solar industry.
- Direct sales experience in the solar industry with emphasize on Photovoltaic inverters.
- Knowledge of solar market customers in the US territory
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written and presentation skills to all levels in an organization.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, selling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time.
- Technical aptitude.
- Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion when required, which might include weekends.
- Ability to mentor/train new sales representatives.
- Proficient in use of a CRM such as Salesforce.