As the Head of Sales you will lead and oversee the long-term and short-term operations of Sales in your assigned territory. You will be responsible for directing and overseeing the organization’s sales objectives, policies, and initiatives. including setting strategies for sales, evaluating the effectiveness of the current sales program and utilizing your extensive experience and judgment to plan and achieve various company goals including recruiting, building up and leading the regional sales team, recognizing and realizing market potentials, implementing Marketing Strategies based on continuous analysis of the market and competition, and actively acquiring new customers and supporting existing customers.
Additionally you will maintain technical and professional knowledge by attending supplier sales trainings and establishing personal networks, establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region, continuous improvement of internal processes, and build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Flexible and holistic approach
- Can-do attitude and great team player
- Self-motivated and quick thinking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solutions driven- Where there’s a will, there’s a way
- A Self-Starter that works well in a dynamic & fast-paced setting