As Sales Director you will build out and lead a team of Sales professionals with a focus on strategy. You will be a key member of the leadership team with a track record of growing successful B2B sales
organizations and driving exceptional client outcomes. You will lead and manage a team of account executives and business development representatives to drive strong sales results and outstanding outcomes for clients, participate in strategic business planning with the leadership team to identify,
evaluate and execute investment and expansion opportunities, develop relationships with current and future partners, including but not limited to: target customers, independent power producers, utilities, renewable energy financiers, landowners, commercial property owners and roofing contractors, and manage and expand marketing and advertising activities.
Additionally you will plan and execute growth initiatives, new market entrance strategies and
expanded service offerings, create and improve customer value propositions, delivery methods and customer feedback loops, oversee RFP responses to ensure competitive proposals are delivered and
client/off-taker specifications are met or exceeded, and produce sales reports and forecasts to the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, finance, economics, engineering, environmental science, construction management or similar fields.
- Demonstrated success in motivating and managing sales teams.
- Independent and resourceful leader that is proficient in overseeing several complex projects concurrently and accomplishing priorities.
- Track record of excelling in a high-growth and dynamic organization is preferred.
- Experience managing a CRM platform.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.