As the Development Manager you will help develop a diverse, robust pipeline of utility-scale solar projects in PJM. You will focus on high quality and unique projects while working with other development team members and disciplines across the company to successfully add new projects to the development pipeline. You will develop a pipeline of solar project assets in PJM to support the development goals and strategy, participate in or lead diligence activities including vetting projects for environmental, financial, interconnection, permitting, and technical constraints, communicate effectively with vendors, project partners and other stakeholders, and prioritize work to meet project deadlines, budgets and goals
Additionally you will professionally represent the organization to various parties including landowners, vendors, local officials and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Energy, Land Management or related field
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience developing utility-scale renewable energy projects, preferably solar
- Development experience in PJM is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success developing utility-scale solar projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of project development requirements and lifecycle
- Demonstrated knowledge of the PJM market
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical matters verbally and in written format
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient with essential tools including MS Office Suite, Smartsheets, Energy Acuity, Velocity Suite, WoodMac, etc.