As Renewables Program Manager you will be tasked with Construction and Project Management in the Renewables sector, expanding the Clients service area and responsible for leaderships, management, and development of this practice while growing market share. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of Utility Scale projects working directly with Renewables clients to development relationships and help the firm further grow its practice in this area, you will have experience with PV and Battery/Energy Storage, early project Development processes, strong understanding of permitting requirements, and managing a portfolio of projects that span one or more clients.
Additionally you will provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership, influence and gain buy‐in from stakeholders, executives, team members, and peers, provide oversight and monitoring of project and project scope with project managers, and engineers. Coordinates work efforts and reviews work performed, schedule and manage for integration of quality management during all phases of a project, and provide project and personnel safety and continuous integration of safety policies and practices during all phases of the project.
You will also oversee project staffing and identify and market additional business opportunities with key clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years of experience in Construction/Project Management in the renewables sector, with 6+ years in a key leadership position
- Strong understanding of engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) practices and procedures.
- Strong Utility Scale Solar experience
- Understanding of Renewables Permitting Requirements
- Entrepreneurial with a well‐rounded business perspective
- Open to Travel, as required for the position